Seven Summits – the highest mountains on the seven continents.
The Seven Summits challenge is a worldwide mountaineering adventure —the quest to climb the highest mountain on each of the seven continents. Helga Hengge was the first German woman to successfully climb the Seven Summits – thereby mastering challenges that could not be more diverse.
- Kilimanjaro – Ice-capped Volcano above the African Savanna
- Elbrus – Crown of Europe in the Caucasus Mountains
- Aconcagua – Stone Sentinel of the Andes
- Mount Vinson – Frozen Summit of Antarctica
- Carstensz Pyramid – Steeple above the Highlands of Papua
- Denali – High One in Alaska
- Mount Everest – Mother Goddess in the Himalaya
In her inspiring keynote presentation Seven Summits Helga takes her corporate audiences on seven fascinating expeditions to the highest mountain on each continent – from the deep silence of Antarctica to the Stone Age of Papua, through rain forests, steep North faces, powerful winter storms and up into the airy heights of exposed summit ridges. Accompanied by spectacular images she shares her passion for team work, diversity and a truly global challenge.
Duration of presentation
90 minutes with discussion / Q&A upon request
Helga's presentation Seven Summits is illustrated with spectacular images from her ascents. The presentation can be customised in content and emphasis to fit client's brief.